Weekly Lottery Rules
- The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance.
- Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- Lottery number(s) will be confirmed by post within 14 days.
No ticket will be supplied.
- The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday. The draw will be conducted by a random number generator.
- The winning numbers will be published on a winners page on this website and will be available from the Weekly Lottery helpline from
the following Monday.
- All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Breast Cancer Care.
- Prizes for the Weekly Lottery are published on a winners page on this website. The charity may make changes to the prizes from time to time. There are no alternatives to any prize, and no interest will be payable. Winners will be notified in writing and prizes will be sent within 14 days; if paying by Direct Debit, prizes will be transfered into that bank account; otherwise, we'll post a cheque.
- Breast Cancer Care is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
- No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post. If a prize cheque fails to arrive, we will replace it when notified and cancel the original.
- Breast Cancer Care reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Smith from Berkshire or Mrs Hamilton from Edinburgh.
- Breast Cancer Care or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. Breast Cancer Care or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made pursuant to the rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by Breast Cancer Care or its External Lottery Manager.
Breast Cancer Care’s Weekly Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Contact: Catherine McCrohan, Breast Cancer Care. Registered office: Kennington Business Park, Chester House, 1-3 Brixton Road, London SW9 6DE. Weekly Lottery helpline: 0345 092 0838. Registered Society: Breast Cancer Care.
Please gamble responsibly – free problem gambling support is available through the National Gambling Helpine at 0808 8020 133 or via their website at www.begambleaware.co.uk